I am a really good looking, nappy haired,5'8'' Male Copywriter and Creative Director. When not making good ads and online campaigns, I produce good jingles and good marketing experiential and events that are hard to ignore. I have mad respect for clients that respect their brands and those that elevate those brands.
I have found so much joy in combining the 26 letters of the alphabet to influence and persuade different audiences. For over 9 years, I worked with almost 20 madly talented Creative and Art Directors from Australia, Canada, USA, South Africa, Austria, Brazil, Ghana at Scanad Kenya, BF 34, JWT Kenya, Squad Digital, to become the copywriter I am.
Then I got a chance to lead my own team of talented creatives at BF34, Mediamax Networks, Scanad, House of Panache, Ghetto Sanaa and I have not looked at creative business the same way since.
AT A WORK PLACE, I VALUE:
Sound Leadership, Integrity, professional Ethics, elaborate Communication system, Training, Teamwork and Recognition.
IF I’M TO GET THE JOB MY OBJECTIVE:
I’ll find relevant insights to help me deliver it through simple brutality of thought.
Marital Status Single
House of Panache
Business director/ Head of Production/ copywriter
Ghetto Sanaa DIRECTOR
2015 to 2018
Mediamax Network Limited
January 2013 to December 2015
Group Creative Manager
Mediamax Network Limited (Holding company for K24, Milele FM, Kameme FM, Meru FM, People Daily and Mayaian FM)
2009 to Dec 2012
(Scroll to my portfolio has most of my work in a more exciting form)
• June 2010 -2012: TV Host NTV (Crossover 101)
• 2009 :TV Co- producer KTN off the Hook mix show
• 2011: Truth FM Host Gospo vibes
• January 2009- Radio Host Plug - in Saturday night live show
• Creative Kiss 100 FM, Kameme FM, and Hot 96)
• 2013 to date: Columnist People Daily
• 2008 to date: Columnist: Sunday Nation (Buzz)
• 2006 to date: Contributor, correspondent and free lance writer for the following dailies and magazines;
• Daily Nation, Standard, Prime Parenting, Sikika, Quantum Zeal (QZ) , Eve Girl,
• July 2002 – June 2008: Posts held: - Actor/ Stage manager/ Ass production Manager/ Co - director for;
• Phoenix players Sterling Quality, Courtyard Theatre, Heartstrings Ensemble, Unicorn Arts production, Betterpill Theatre production, Tufani ensemble four sight sterling productions
• October 2007- January 2009: Nairobi Chapel: Creative Director (Youth)Interests: Things that are not boring.
Motto: Sometimes, impossible is an opinion, not a fact!
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology - 2013
Barchelor of Business (Hons) in Markerting
Graffins College 2005-2007
Associate Degree: Marketing
Graffins College: Jan 2007- Dec 2007
Advanced Diploma PR
Writers Bureau college of Journalism: 2002-2007
Courtyard Theater Master class:2002-2008
RADIO SPOTS & JINGLES
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org 0721 766 176
People who would say really nice or bad honest things about meROD GRAINGER Executive Creative director Scanad Kenya +254 720 484637 email@example.com
- VINCENT ATEYA
Group Head of radio Mediamax Network LTD +254 725418019 firstname.lastname@example.org